Jewish Life at VCU provides opportunities for Jewish students at VCU to explore their Jewish identity in an open and supportive environment. We actively seek to engage Jewish students on their own terms by offering a wide variety of social, educational, religious, and culturalprogramming that supports and embraces all walks of Judaism.
What We Offer:
- Â Â Shabbat services and dinners
- Â Â Â Holiday celebrations and home hospitality
- Â Â Â Lunch and Learn programs
- Â Â Â Jewish movie nights
- Â Â Â Faculty- Student Activities
- Â Â Â Lecturers and Guest speakers
- Â Â Â Israel Advocacy and Programming
- Â Â Â Social Action/Tikkun Olam activities
- Â Â Â Opportunities to participate in Birthright Israel and other FREE trips
- Â Â Â Internships and leadership training
- Â Â Â The list goes on and on!