Hillel at VCU provides opportunities for Jewish students at VCU to explore their developing Jewish identity in an open and supportive environment. We actively seek to engage Jewish students on their own terms by offering a wide variety ofsocial, educational, religious, and culturalprogramming that supports our pluralistic vision of Judaism and embraces all movements.
What We Offer:
- Â Â Shabbat services and dinners
- Â Â Â Holiday celebrations and home hospitality
- Â Â Â Lunch and Learn programs
- Â Â Â Jewish movie nights
- Â Â Â Monday morning bagels
- Â Â Â Faculty- Student Activities
- Â Â Â Lecturers and Guest speakers
- Â Â Â Israel Advocacy and Programming
- Â Â Â Social Action/Tikkun Olam activities
- Â Â Â Opportunities to participate in Birthright Israel and other FREE trips
- Â Â Â Internships and leadership training
- Â Â Â The list goes on and on!