Your Gateway to Hillel Institute
As you know, the theme of Hillel Institute 2013, Valuing Experiences; Experiencing Our Values, was selected by the conference Leadership Team to celebrate our commitment to meaningful Jewish experiences and advancing our Jewish and organizational values.
Along the lines of celebrating – we hope you’ll take advantage of the fun and exciting opportunities to enjoy St. Louis and your colleagues on Tuesday evening of Institute. As you register, you will see an extraordinary opportunity for women of Hillel to network at an event over Tuesday Dinner, and a chance for you to catch Mary Poppins at The Muny, America’s Oldest and Largest Outdoor Musical Theater, among other great choices out on the town. And, of course, we’ll celebrate as a field Wednesday night at a surprise evening event!
Institute Updates (What You Need To Know)
Registration for Hillel Institute 2013 is live! When booking flights, please keep in mind that Hillel Institute will begin promptly at 3 pm on Monday, July 29. The early bird (the lowest cost) registration deadline is July 1, 2013. Important things to know about registration:
- If you are a Hillel Director, you will receive a personalized registration link.
- If you are facilitating for the professional or student experience, you will receive a personalized registration link. If you cannot find this e-mail invitation, please contact email@example.com. Please only register using your customized link.
- Newly hired professionals will also receive a personalized registration link via the e-mail address they provided to OpenHire. If you supervise a new professional and have any questions about New Professional Institute, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are planning to bring children to Hillel Institute 2013, the deadline to register and request childcare is July 1, 2013.
For Student Experience (What You Need to Know)
REGISTRATION (Engagement and ABQ):
Use your personalized link to register yourself and your students. You must register at least one student (with this information) along with yourself in order to register additional students later. Or, we encourage you to register all students at once, if possible.
- Engagement Supervisors - Monday, July 29, first sessions start at 3 pm – Sunday, August 4
- Engagement Students - Wednesday, July 31, 2 pm arrival at Wash U – Sunday, August 4
Please expect a separate e-mail from the Student Engagement Team with more details about Majors, supervisor training, Sunday departure times and Pre-Institute WebEx calls. ASK BIG QUESTIONS:
- Ask Big Questions Advisors - Monday, July 29, first sessions start at 3 pm – Friday, August 2 at 1 pm. Book flights no earlier than 3 pm.
- Ask Big Questions Fellows - Wednesday, July 31, 2 pm arrival at Wash U – Friday, August 2 at 1 pm. Book flights no earlier than 3 pm.
Please refer back to the email sent by Sheila Katz on June 4 for additional information on the Ask Big Questions training.
We look forward to seeing you in St. Louis!