This is a real job. This is a meaningful career.
Hillel is an award winning, great place to work and compensates professionals competitively. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits to staff. Full-time employees meet the eligibility requirements for all benefits, while part-time and temporary staff may be eligible for limited benefits.
All Hillels are required to offer the following to full-time employees:
- Health Insurance
- Group Supplemental Retirement Annuity (GSRA)
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Generous vacation/sick time
- Parental leave
Other perks and benefits:
- Travel abroad, particularly to Israel and developing world countries
- Unlimited paid coffee dates with students
- Flexible work hours
- Lighter summer schedule
- Practically unlimited t-shirts, Nalgene bottles and university swag
Questions? Let us know!